I don’t usually post photos I see on the internets, but I absolutely love this! — which reminds me, I haven’t done any yoga poses lately. Gotta get back on my game!
– “Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.”
– “It’s hard to draw the line between not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what we believe. But we must draw this line.”
– “How to kill procrastination: understanding that discipline is not slavery.”
– “A happy society must be created by people themselves, not through prayer alone, but by taking action.”
– “Let the waters settle; you will see stars & moon mirrored in your being.”
– “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end..”
It’s been a rainy weekend here in South Florida. Mornings, afternoons and evenings.
I finally see the sun, and what a blessing it is to even have the rain in order to enjoy it.
Today, no song is more fitting that this classic song, enjoy!
Jimmy Cliff – “I Can See Clearly Now”