I see an ocean of bloodshed-
of souls who are no more
because they felt that wearing camouflage
and dying for a cause
was the only solution-
of souls who had no choice in choosing
to put their faith in something meaningful
because militant bullies already decided their fate.
tribal, civil and world wars;
it is inconceivable how we take every opportunity
to destroy the shores that welcome every culture.
we see nothing but the worse in each other,
yet we spend millions in an attempt to witness beauty
in all that lies outside, out there in space.
when the beauty we’ve been overlooking
resides inside each one of us;
and if we took the time to gently whisper
words of empowerment,
then we’d be the ones floating in Heavenly bliss
because we’d know the meaning of PEACE.
I have been seeing this reblogged and reposted everywhere on the internets, and it surely caught my eye. I don’t know the author, and frankly, the person doesn’t have to be a well-known philosopher to pass down words of wisdom or share intimate thoughts worthy of reflection. I resonate with this since I believe that our temples are sacred and spiritual. Every activity we do on this Earth shall correlate to our spiritual standings.
“Energy permeates every crevice of existence.” – i.am.maRu a.k.a. Moon
“I always say, never sleep with someone you wouldn’t want to be.” ~Lisa Chase Patterson
Pay attention to whom you share your intimate energy with. Intimacy at this level intertwines your aural energy with the aural energy of the other person. These powerful connections, regardless of how insignificant you think they are, leave spiritual debris, particularly within people who do not practice any type of cleansing, physical, emotional or otherwise. The more you interact intimately withsomeone, the deeper the connection and the more of their aura is intertwined with yours.
Imagine the confused aura of someone who sleeps with multiple people and carries around these multiple energies? What they may not realize is that others can feel that energy which can repel positive energy and attract negative energy into your life.
As the sun sets and gently absorbs
Every burden laced with anger,
The tide comes in to replenish the spirit.
The evening breeze, the violet hour and the quiet birds
That sleep within the leaves of trees
Bring comfort to a tired soul.
Eternal waves of bliss
Moisten the lips of every heart;
And with a peaceful mind
Humanity shall transcend
I missed out on yesterday’s post it note. I didn’t want to skip it this time.
– “Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.”
– “It’s hard to draw the line between not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what we believe. But we must draw this line.”
– “How to kill procrastination: understanding that discipline is not slavery.”
– “A happy society must be created by people themselves, not through prayer alone, but by taking action.”
– “Let the waters settle; you will see stars & moon mirrored in your being.”
– “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end..”